A group of Panthers competed at the Tufts Last Chance Meet on Saturday in the hopes of bettering their standings for the upcoming selections for the NCAA Division III Track & Field Championships. The national meet takes place next weekend in the Reggie Lewis Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Senior Minhaj Rahman (Woodhaven, N.Y.) continued his stellar indoor season, winning the weight throw by erasing his own school record by more than two feet. He posted a victorious heave of 63'6,” outdistancing the mark of 61'2.25" he set two weeks ago.
- The distance medley relay team of juniors Nathan Hill (Hinsdale, Ill.) and Arden Coleman (Burlingame, Calif.), along with seniors Jimmy Martinez (Maplewood, N.J.) and Jonathan Perlman (Bala Cynwyd, Pa.) won with a time of 9:56.58.
- For the women, top-three efforts were recorded by junior Meg Wilson (Concord, Mass.), who was second in the 800 meters (2:15.46), while senior Abigail Nadler (Chicago, Ill.) finished third in the mile run (5:07.35).
• Track & field teams compete at Tufts Last Chance Meet
• Up Next: 3/8-9 at NCAA Championships (Reggie Lewis Center – Boston, Mass.)