Posted: Feb 11, 2019
The Middlebury men’s squash team posted a 5-4 home victory on Saturday over 19th-ranked MIT in its regular-season finale at the Bostwick Family Squash Center.
- Trailing 1-0, the hosts posted five-game win by junior William Cembalest (Brooklyn, N.Y.) at No. 3 and rookie Teddy Best (Brooklyn, N.Y.) in the sixth position for a 2-1 advantage.
- Five-game wins from sophomore Wiatt Hinton (Baltimore, Md.) at No. 8 and junior Jacob Ellen (New York, N.Y.) in the second slot gave Middlebury a 4-1 edge.
- After the Engineers moved to within 4-2, sophomore John Epley (Greenwich, Conn.) tallied the match-clinching fifth point at No. 7.
• Men’s squash record: 13-5
• Up Next: 2/15-17 at CSA Team Championships (hosted by Yale)