Being an intramurals Commissioner is a paid position through student employment.You must apply and be hired by the director in order to become a Commissioner.
Duties of a Commissioner include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize schedule for teams/individuals for league play.
- Communicate to team captains about all updates and scheduled games (times, location, date, rainouts or rescheduled matches)
- Be in attendance for all games. Run clock where applicable.
- Organize scheduled games for the day.
- Settle all disputed occurrences during activity.
- Get equipment to site for games.
- Coordinate playoffs and championships.
- Report to director all activity results (Championship t shirts to champions).Provide director with teams and numbers of men and women breakdown for the activity.
- Communicate with director throughout the season of the activity on any needs.
If you are interested in the behind-the-scenes action of intramurals, contact:
Director of Club Sports and Intramurals