All touch football games are played on the field adjacent to the football stadium.
- Each team is made up of six players, regardless of gender
- Each game will be played in two 20-minute halves
- The halves will be running time up to the last two minutes of the second half.
- Each team will get four downs per marked yard line
- Each team will have six players on the field
- A center is not an eligible receiver
- Each team is allowed one Quarterback sneak per 4 downs
- Each team is allowed one blitz per four downs
- If a Quarterback is blitzed, they are allowed to run the ball without it counting as a Quarterback sneak
- Kickoffs can be either punted or thrown